Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth! (Cop out Update)

I have no recipe today, just this picture of my puppy when she was just 6 weeks old. And if you keep reading, you may just stumble upon another photo. A recipe however, will have to wait until next time. 

So there definitely has not been a lack of cooking at my house, just everything I've made has either been blogged already or to be honest, wasn't worth blogging about. And well, that happens. I see recipes, they look promising, I decide to execute them, and well, sometimes they just downright suck. I shant name names though! Besides, I'm sure it's more my fault than the recipe's. 

Anyway, I hope you have a great Independence Day. Today I'm making cupcakes topped with blueberries and strawberries. Original? No, not so much. Delicious? Well, I sure hope so. 

Oh and here's another picture of my puppy at about 10 months old.
She's a classy miniature dachshund. 

No comments:

Post a Comment